Sudan: Release Emad Al Sadig Ismael Hamdoun (UA 277/15)
DECEMBER 18, 2015
Emad Al Sadig Ismael Hamdoun, a 24-year-old student at Omdurman Ahlia University, is currently being held at the National Intelligence and Security Service (NISS) political office in Khartoum North after his arrest on 14 December. Amnesty International is concerned about his safety while in detention.
1) Please write immediately in Arabic, English or your own language:
- Urging the Sudanese authorities, to either charge Emad Al Sadig Ismael Hamdoun with a recognizable offence or immediately release him;
- Urging them to ensure that he is not subjected to torture and other ill-treatment while in detention;
- Calling on them to give him access to lawyers of his own choosing and allow him visits from his family.
2) For the full Urgent Action, including appeal addresses and further information, please click on the Word or PDF version below.
3) Please let us know if you took action so that we can track our impact!
- EITHER send a short email to email@example.com with “UA 277/15” in the subject line, and include in the body of the email the number of letters and/or emails you sent;
- OR fill out this short online form to let us know how you took action.